Acknowledged as a highly innovative firm, Tarek M. Zeid, P.E., PLLC approaches all engineering commissions with the following philosophy; to work closely with the client, other consultants, and necessary agencies to develop creative engineering solutions of the highest quality that are on schedule and within the economic framework of the project.
We work closely with the General Contractor and systematically monitor inspections, sign offs and elements that may impact the delivery of the finished project. We regularly attend construction project meetings to review all tasks, schedule and close out requirements, and ensure that all applications filed with the governmental agencies are close out.
Our services extend from conceptual studies to the completion of contract documents, shop drawing reviews, and on-site inspections of the construction.
Our primary services include:
- Structural Design of New Buildings & Renovations
- Shoring and Underpinning Design
- Feasibility Studies
- Forensic Engineering
- Structural Investigations
- Exterior Facade Inspections (Local Law 11 Reports)
- Site Safety Plans
- Expert Courtroom Witness
- Structural Design of Sign (Advertising and Non-Advertising)
- Preparation of demolition plans
- MTA plans and approval